Friday, June 24, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

I started this blog with intentions to bitch about something because its Friday and who doesn't love a good rant. But I am actually in a good mood today, this could have to do with the fact that it's just after lunch and I am full. Lunch was amazing by the way...fresh chicken pot pie! ooh yea!

I think this will be a combination of a bunch of things that are going on in my mind today so bare(or is it bear) no its bare with me!

I have spent the last 3 days avoiding doing any real work by reading this blog Writer.Traveler.Tea Drinker it's another of the many blogs I have found while preparing myself to start the adventure of living in China. Whenever that adventure actually decides to take place. Either way, the author is a woman who after years of being settled down and living the boring day to day decided her with her husband they should teach English in China. They were supposed to go for 6 months and 2 years later are still there. I love the blog and it has taught me lots of stuff to be prepared for. If you have nothing but time check it out.

I also have to thank my girl K for about 5 minutes ago she made me laugh and now I will be using the abbreviation HFM= HOT FUCKING MESS to describe any and all behavior that is inexplicable. Thank you darling!! Ooh and if you have time you should check out her blog because she is funny as shit and has some ridiculous things happen to her quite often.










Since I missed "What I am Loving Wednesday" I will tell you the only thing I am loving right now is that USA beat Panama and Mexico beat Honduras and they play each other tomorrow. Ooh yea I am loving that!!

I have been reading ridiculous amounts of blogs this week and so I have found plenty of little things that people are doing on different days. This one Lolita Lemon posted about stuff she is lusting over and let me tell you what I am lusting over right now is a big fat piece of Oreo Cheesecake. I don't want to make one but I do want to go to Cheesecake Factory and sit down with a whole cheesecake, a box of lactaid and a fork and have my way with it.

I am in serious need of a vacation. For those people that keep telling me that I went on a trip in March you need to STFU and realize that we are in June. That is a whole 3 months ago...yes 3 damn months. Anyway, I would like a vacation and preferably to a place that looks like this:

I came across this blog while creeping on K's blog list and she is F'ing hilarious. She says horrendously inappropriate shit and I love it. I am no where near as brave as her but that is probably why she doesn't give out her personal info. Either way Mrs. Pickles is in serious business and I recommend you head over to her blog and laugh your ass off. Let me warn you though, it is not for the faint of heart at all!




Tonight I am going to see my friend R get her sexy belly dance on in a performance. I have yet to see her perform but I have seen those sexy moves on the dance floor and I know she will be beautiful!



I spent one whole evening of my gloriously busy week looking at Halloween costume ideas. Here is the thing the costume has to be fun, sexy and a little bit different. I need one homemade costume and one store bought. Yes I am serious about Halloween, I freaking love any excuse to put on a costume! Anyway, I love that R did a whole body painting thing last year and I may actually do a partial since no one needs to see all my jiggly bits covered in paint, just the best half. I was also tossing around the idea of a slutty Elmo. I know I am terrible person, don't leave your kids around me. Just kidding, well except about the slutty Elmo part. Who knows what will happen. Since I didn't have this blog last year here is the cute homemade costume my friends and I did:

Lets see what other random nonsense is in my mind today....

In case you are blind or new I made some changes to the blog. I am not sure how I feel about these changes yet so if you come back tomorrow, which you had better just because, it may be different again.

1 comment

Not who I will be said...

Love the new look of the blog and this HFM desperately misses you and wants to come to Chi RIGHT NOW...or at least meet up somewhere tropical.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger