Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yay a blog award

I don't know much about this blog award business but my lovely friend K put me on the list on her blog Lost to Gain so I will try and do something fabulous here. I have to list 7 things about myself. You can't tell from reading this post now but this is a process that will take more than a day!

1. I gave up all caffeinated drinks(coffee, pop, energy drinks) 3 years ago, and since if I have a sip of anything with Caffeine I garuantee there will be some shakey hands to follow.

2. The smell of fresh cut grass turns me on. I have no real explanation for this but I can't deny it either.

3. I became lactose intolerant almost out of nowhere around my 21st birthday and have since experienced the most awful bathroom "incidents" I never care to explain.





4. I have never seen a Star Wars movie, have no interest, I also couldn't sit through more than 30 minutes of Lord of the Rings.




6. I abhor cocky men..I mean literally sit back and listen to them while contemplating ways to kill them with whatever they have on their person. It is not sexy, not even a little bit.




6. I often find myself to be the man in my relationship. No offense to The boy but I don't give a damn about flowers and sweet nothings whispered in my ear, in fact, please don't breathe in my ear like that it grosses me out. I can't stand that romantic nonsense.




7. I attract strange. If there is something wrong with a person either mentally or emotionally they will want to be my friend or date me. I think this may say something about me.




So I am supposed to nominate 7 people for this award but I don't know 7 people in the blogging world and thus can not pay it forward just yet! Here are the few I do know!

1. Mom-Will run for Wine

2. Sis-Sincerely Cyndi

3. Sweetheart Diaries



Yep...thats it for now!

1 comment

Not who I will be said...

I hate breathing in my ear too! Ugh so nasty.

Love ya!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger