Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thirsty Thursday...ok not really


Well I wish I could say that today is some kind of special day but really I am just excited because it is technically my Friday. I took tomorrow off and am planning a little staycation with lots of alcohol(you know the stuff I gave up) and laying about on the beach. The Boy is going to be in Vegas with some coworkers of his. So if you are in vegas and you read this and you see said boy...make sure you tell me if he is up to no good.

Yesterday my coworker and I were walking in the ridiculous heat that I love and discussing how great a pool would be. Being that both of us live in apartment buildings that is not really a possibility BUT we may have come up with a solution. A kiddie pool party for my backyard! This party will include 2 kiddie pools and he so graciously offered to make Mojitos.
I dont know these people in the picture but you get the idea...too many adults in a kiddie pool getting drunk could be a good time right??
I don't know if I have mentioned this before but I love love Mojitos. I love regular old mojitos, passionfruit mojitos, and raspberry mojitos. I don't like the mango one though, that shit is nasty. I am not sure when I will get to d
o this pool thing since I don't have a car to go buy the pools in but I will make it happen and you will get to see pictures I promise. For now I am going to get started working on the drinking part.


I went to Brunch again today because my lovely coworkers dragged me there. I haven't come up with any cute nicknames for them so stay tuned for that. I actually had the same shit I ate yesterday it was that damn good. I love skillets, love them! I wish I had the Strawberry Basil lemonade though, but I didn't and now I will regret that decision for the whole damn weekend.


I have been daydreaming about making my way back to Jamaica and I have been listening to this song obsessively for the whole week so I thought I would share it with you. If you don't like Rihanna then don't press play so I don't have to hear you whine about how you were forced to listen to the song.


I am sure I will get into some ridiculous behavior this weekend since I plan to drink. Remember I am still on my "Just say no" campaign against Tequila shots so wish me luck!



3 comments

KG said...

Can we please plan a quick getaway to Jamaica? I've been dreaming of/craving it for a long while now.

We have so much vacation ambition and yet...here I sit in 112 degree weather in none other that New York Fucking City. I'm seething mad right now.

Oh and I want in on the kiddie pool and kind of want to put up a pool in my backyard like both of my next door neighbors have at some point in their lives.

KG said...

BTW, you can see Rihanna's nips through that white top.

And I love this song/and still think she's gorgeous even if she only sounds good when digitally remastered.

KG said...

LASTLY, I think it's hilarious that she's advertising Vita Coco in this vid. I wonder how much she got for that. I see the billboards everywhere. I wish I could get paid to drink coconut water in public.

Oh and this video KIND OF reminds me of that night I blacked out at Pier One and almost got killed in an alley in Montego Bay by the man that hit Lisa because I wouldn't pay for his gas. LMFAO

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger