It has been awhile since I posted this one since I was hating the world and then I had a case of serious shame to work my way through. So here is my list of loves, a few random things on my mind too.
1. I'm loving that it has been high 90's and even though it is so humid you feel like your actually walking in soup it is lovely!
2. I'm loving that I have this Friday off and I will get to be at the beach all day and j
ust generally enjoy my thursday evening because I don't have to get up.
3. I'm loving that I have worn skirts/dresses to work for almost 3 weeks straight and that gives me an excuse to buy more of them!
4. I'm loving that I woke up in a good mood and have generally had a good day so far.
5. I'm loving the new brunch place by my job called Brunch..it is fantastic!!
As you can see I am just loving alot!
Here are some random thoughts....
There is so much to do in this city and I feel like I never have enough time to s
ee/do it all. I got to see this fun statue of Marilyn Monroe that went up downtown this week. Apparently there has been some criticism but I think that the people bitching about it probably also bitch about a lot of other nonsense.
Hopefully this weekend I will get to go to a street fest or two and enjoy this amazing weather!