Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day Six: Six Places

Day 6: Six Places...
  I don't know if this should be 6 places I have been or places I want to go? I think I will do a little of both. I haven't traveled nearly enough so there are plenty of places I want to see so hard to narrow it down.

Place #1: Jamaica
   I  know K did this one too but really once you go...you know. My heart is in this place and my body is stuck in Chicago.

Place #2: Spain
   I have always wanted to go to Spain. I have had so many friends go and I have never heard anyone say they didn't enjoy themselves. Hopefully one day soon I will get to teach there. One day.

Place #3: New York City
  So I have been here before and although I am not sure I could ever live there I did love it. I want to go and will be next month to see K and hopefully catch my girl Snowy.

Place #4: Seattle
   I almost made it there 2 years ago. Almost. I know I will soon. For one I want to see Bruce Lee's grave, 2 I think I would just love it there. 

Place #5: Eygpt
   I am a history buff so any trip where I can see something historic will make my life that much better.


Place #6: This one was hard because I wasn't sure if I should another place I want to go or a place I have been...I went with a place I want...Australia. I have no real explanation for why I would like to go there.

1 comment

KG said...

When are we booking flights? I'd go to all of these places...minus NYC because this place is the pits! (jk, see you in a few short weeks!)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger