Thursday, August 18, 2011

One bitch, two bitch, three bitch...huh?

So I woke up on the crap side of the bed. It seems that this week Thursday will be my angry day. I have been reading blog posts all day and as it turns out everyone is either also having a shit day or has been having a shit week.

Fortunately for everyone I stopped typing, walked away from the computer and hung out with my coworkers. I spent the last hour of my work day drinking Skinnygirl Sangria and talking with the boys. Skinnygirl Sangria is fantabulous just in case you were wondering, highly recommended but you might want to put some fruit in it!

I went to see Warrior last night with T. I think it was a good movie and if you see it and disagree keep that shit to yourself because I don't want any ridiculous critiques. Anyway, the movie was good and afterwards T and I went and had some drinks & food at Rock Bottom.
It was so great to catch up with her. Can you believe we hadn't seen each other in 2 weeks?! What in the hell is this world coming to? She and I talk everyday while we are at work but still there is something that comes over women when they get together away from boys. That is when the good stuff comes out. I think if anyone had overheard our conversation we would have be locked up for public indecency. Fantastic!

After work a few of us went over to this sandwich/pizza place by my job that apparently has $1 drinks on Tuesdays & Thursdays. I always thought it was just beer but no its cocktails as well. OOh yea so I am blogging after quite a few vodka lemonades. Be amazed at these skills. I managed to make it home in one piece without passing out anywhere or embarrassing myself.

I need a vacation, seriously. I am hoping to go to NY to visit K from Lost to Gain next month and then I will head down to Florida to visit family. I am excited for both trips. I haven't seen K since March when we were in Miami. That is too damn long if you ask me. I want to go to Jamaica again. I know I am probably just saying this because I have been drinking and I miss laying on the red carpet, drinking and baking myself all day and then drinking rum and dancing with Jamaican men all night. But I do want to go so K if you are reading this lets make this happen!!

I was supposed to register for the Hell Run today but I didn't get a chance. I am super excited to do my first run with obstacles. Watch out everyone I am finally getting tough!

Ummm yea I think that is all I wanted to talk about today.

2 comments

fpotd said...

Good post!

Funny Picture of the Day

KG said...

Obviously I'm reading this, and we're talking via BBM. I say we book some stuff this coming week. It's time to just hunker down and make it happen!

I need to start getting in shape so I can do things like hell run!

Glad you and T are doing well!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger