Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stress

I don't handle stress very well. I have tried all the tricks and attempts to manage it but when I get stressed I pretty much breakdown into a ball of useless.

I've got a situation going on in my life right now that calls for curling up into a ball of useless. I literally had to drag myself out of bed this morning. Give myself a 5 minute pep talk just to pull on my jeans.

Do you ever have a dream or two and then it comes true? or maybe some part of it does? This is happening to me right now..it is actually kind of scary really.

On a happier note I am going to be in New York visiting K over at Lost to Gain  I am sooo very excited to see her, it has been months and I miss her!! I am going to be flying out tomorrow and returning monday morning at 7am.


I can tell you right now that we are going to make some interesting stories. This will be a great way to relieve some of that stress that is kicking my ass right now.


1 comment

Nicki said...

"Curling up into a ball of useless."

That is the perfect way to describe it.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger