Friday, October 14, 2011

An explanation

I have been MIA for almost a month now. Meaning to post but finding myself staring at the computer with a complete disinterest in writing what is really on my mind. 


I am going through some very emotional and trying things in my life right now and my mind is just not right. I wish I could put it all down on here but I share this blog with a lot of people that I would rather not be that involved in what is going on. If that even made sense. 


I have been down on myself and in general avoiding the world. Sometimes we have to make decisions that no matter how rational and "for the best" they are still suck.(for lack of a better word) So my life has been a big bundle of suckage. 


To add to my woes, The Boy and I have split.  Knowing the kind of person that I am this could be permanent or it could be a temporary slip of sanity in my messy life. It has been 5 years and 6 months since I met him and after all this time the idea that he and I might be "forever" has slowly deteriorated and because of this we split. He doesn't agree that this is the case, but really...how do you fix that? 


So that is my explanation...it is vague and doesn't necessarily help anyone understand but I promise to get my shit together soon. 


This is not me, but it is sure how I am feeling. 

5 comments

KG said...

Love you, Mo. It will get better.

Tiffani said...

I'm sorry to hear this! Sometimes we just go through periods in life that a full of complete and utter suck. :( I hope yours gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

Looking back on life, we don't remember the shitty times as much as how we persevered through them and rose above.

Keep the faith. Things will improve.

Cherie said...

First time reader here.

Sorry things aren't going so great.. I was in that same boat at this time last year. Things DO get better, though they suck for a long time and it seems impossible.

Good luck!

Cherie @ Refractions

Monica said...

Thanks everyone! I am starting to feel a little better everyday hopefully I will be back in the swing of things soon.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger