Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's Ok Thursday



I have seen this pop up on a lot of the blogs I read and today just seemed one of those days where I need it. 
       
           --That I have not blogged about the two trips I took the last two weeks. I will be a better blogger tomorrow

         -- That I finally got a new cell phone after my "incident" but still have not downloaded or organized anything on it. 

       ---That I am so excited for the pumpkin patch next week that I feel like a 12 year old 

       --That I have been thinking about Halloween costumes since June and now that it is weeks away I have no clue what I want to wear 

      -- To be so utterly exhausted that the mere idea of doing anything but sleeping is making my brain hurt 

     --To think its terrible that Steve Jobs died, I didn't even know until this morning looking at everyone's FB posts. 

     --To not want to give up on my Flip Flops even though its October and I should let them go 

     --To be so ready for Christmas music and shopping and decorating before Halloween even gets here. 

And that my friends is all I have for now. Its ok! 



2 comments

Liz Taylor said...

I love pumpkin patches too and SO with you on Christmas time! Love your background. XO

Tiffani said...

Gah, I agree on so many of these! I can't wait for Christmas, it's my favorite time of the year! I love pumpkin patches, I'm supposed to carve pumpkins soon which I'm ridiculously happy about :)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger