Thursday, October 20, 2011

Its Ok!


Its about that time again! 

Its ok! 

-that I have gone home everyday this week to lay in my bed, eat soup and watch tv 
-that I am just barely starting to get my Halloween costume together even though I have been planning since June
-to be dying to workout for once (can't for another week or so) 
-that I ate so much candy corn last night I had a majorly upset stomach
-that I finally realized I can still watch Grey's Anatomy on regular tv w/out cable 
-that my bedroom is a disaster and I will have to clean it and the whole apartment next week
-that K is coming in town w/2 friends next weekend and we are all going to be fit into my tiny bedroom and living room
-to be completely freaked out that its been over a week since The Boy and I broke up
-that I still have not blogged about my trip to NY
-for it to be freezing in my bedroom just so I can sleep completely wrapped up the way I like 
-that I am only just this weekend finally going to a Pumpkin Patch (took long enough) 
-That I will be giving blood tomorrow even though I hate needles

I think that is all for now...It is almost Friday!!! 

2 comments

Cait said...

great list girl :) oh hey, if you're interested I'm giving a Starbucks Giveaway on my blog! Come enter! xo

KG said...

that I'm super damn excited to see you on Thursday!!!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger