Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ahhhh Pinterest!!

OOoh Pinterest what have you done to me?? This is serious, thanks to all the blogs that I read and the constant mentions I joined a few weeks ago but only in the last week did I really start to give the site my full attention. I am doomed....seriously doomed. I downloaded the app to my Iphone so now I can stand at the L stop and drool over adorable crafts and delicious foods and outfits I would kill for but can't possibly afford.

This weeks drooling led to me purchasing this adorable jacket that I had to have, in black though.


I found a dress that I absolutely have to have for New Years Eve but I am not sure if it will be a success or not...still debating. Its not for sale yet but you better believe I added myself to the email list.


Looking at outfits like this wishing I could learn to put together an outfit like this. I realized that almost everything on this Polyvore site is wayyyy out of my price range but I am determined to find some outfits and put them together from places in my price range :) 

Last but not least I found this recipe the other day for Pumpkin Cheesecake brownies and they were a HUGE hit at work. I work with about 30 guys and they love you to death if you bake for them and I love them to death for eating it all so I don't gain 20 pounds. I don't really like much of pumpkin anything but I do like a few things and these were yummy! 

I didn't use the recipe from Pinterest but I will add the recipe later

I have developed a Love/Hate relationship with Pinterest...


2 comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger