Friday, December 30, 2011

2011


So I've read a few recaps of the year and I thought it would be fun to try and recap my year. It was overall a good year. There were moments when I was sick of the world and later in the year I hit a very very rough patch but I pulled through and I know 2012 will be an amazing year for me!

January 
Started the year out right at a club w/A! We had a fantastic time and waited for over an hour for a cab that night! I started my blog and did my first post and attempted to start the 365 Photo challenge. 

February
celebrated Mrs.M's bday(thats my mom by the way) also went to my first girly outing/potluck of the year! 
Mrs.M, Sister & Me 
Me & Paris
 March
OOoh what a fun month! I gave up on the photo challenge, broke out into unexplained hives and went to Miami for the first time with a group of 10 girls to celebrate Paris birthday! I also finished my certification to teach abroad! 




April 
Hmmm April is always a hard month at work since we have our biggest tradeshow. 
The Boy and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary that month w/out either of us remembering the date till a week later. there was Easter and we all ran the Bunny Rock 5K that month too! 


Easter time :) 

May 
we ran the Y-Me breast cancer 5K on Mothers Day, celbrated the nephews 2nd birthday and had some family time 


at the zoo(dont like the zoo)

June
Celebrated my 26th birthday, I moved out of The Boy's home and back into my old apartment, celebrated my sister & dad's birthdays too! 
My bday 

Rock & Roll 5K(Fathers Day)
Bellydancers performance

July
 was spent mostly on the beach and partying it up enjoying the summer! 
My bestie G celebrated his bday ! 
G's bday

Taste of Chicago w/The Boy 


August
I'd say August was pretty uneventful since I only found pictures from a company work party but I am pretty sure there was some office gossip very prevalent that month! 

September
My friend of a few years got married, I rekindled a friendship w/X that had been neglected, and I got to celebrate half way to St. Pattys! I also got to go to NY and visit my love K
old HS friend X (night I fell off the trolley)
@ The wedding 

K & I 

October
oOh how I love Halloween! I spent most of the month figuring out a costume. I went to Orlando at the beginning of the month and then there was Halloween!! unfortunately The Boy and I split this month after 5 years and some odd months. 

Cboy, Father & Stepmom

celebrating Stepmoms bday 
Mortal Kombat
November
Thanksgiving...that is about all I can show for November as I was recovering from the break up 
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Thanksgiving day Turkey Trot

December
a wonderful month that I think you all have seen a million pictures of. I celebrated my first single Christmas in 5 years and did not have a mental breakdown. I got great gifts and got to see my loved ones! 

This seems like such a long post! Anyway it was a great year and I can not wait for 2012 to bring some more amazing memories. I hope everyone has a great NYE and see you guys on the other side!! 




4 comments

Breanna said...

Looks like 2011 was a good year for you other than the break up :( I love that you have ran in so many 5K's, I'm quite jealous! Keep it up!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I am SO incredibly jealous of your hair. It's so long! And curly!

HAIR ENVY HAIR ENVY HAIR ENVY.

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

As I new reader of this blog, I really enjoyed your recap. Looks like you had a year full of changes. I wish you a fantastic 2012.


*Erin

just tututiny said...

Great recap!

Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

Check out my blog for a review of V Nunes jewelry, thanks ;)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger