Friday, December 16, 2011

Currently

I think I am a day or so late but I have been crazy busy this week...I can't even imagine how I will get through a weeks worth of blogs to read. All you ladies have been busy bees this week! Anyway, this one popped up a few times and I decided I want to link up with it!


Current Book: 
Little Women
I always try to re-read it during Christmas time just one of those things I like to do
Source: google.com via Ivy on Pinterest


Current Playlist: 
I have Pandora set on Mariah Carey Holiday Music and I added all my favorite artists and specifically banned Justin Beiber...he still keeps popping up though :( 

Current Color: 
I love this color and its my fall back color in between inspirations
Lincoln Park after Midnight 
Source: nailstah.com via Kumu on Pinterest


Current Food: 
Holiday cookies?? yes please!!!! 
and Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos...OMG LOVE! 

Current Favorite Show: 
Finally into the 5th season and loving it


Current needs: 
A nap...a long long nap 

Current Triumph(s): 
30 followers!! sooo exciting for me 

Current bane of my existence: 
Some office drama that I would rather not have ever dealt with
not being done with my Christmas shopping even though I keep trying to get there 

Current Celebrity Crush: 
yes please! 
Source: nbc.com via Christy on Pinterest


I also really love her: 


Current Blessings: 
I am blessed to have such an amazing family 

Current Indulgence: 
please see current food...I need to stop! 

Current outfit: 
I look a mess today...jeans, boots and a sweater...I am changing into a sweater dress in about 30 minutes so I should get some credit 

Current Excitement: 
Christmas being 8 days away and the NYE party I am throwing

Current Mood: 
I am exhausted and excited for dinner w/my Father and sister tonight 

Current Favorite holiday decorations: 


Current #1 item on your wishlist:
Hmmmm see my post from last week 
but I do not mind adding in that I would like to be in this place asap! I miss Jamaica and I miss being there with my girls 

Ooh and if any of you could get with Santa about that Cowboy I asked for I would love that!! 

Link up so I can see whats going on with you too! 



6 comments

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

Loving so many of your things! Including those cute christmas trees, your NYE party (I want to throw one!!), and your current playlist! So amazing!

Hope you have a great weekend! XOXO

Victoria said...

thanks for stopping by my blog :)

i really want to watch FNL,i hear great things about it. and nice nail polish color :)

have a great weekend!

Miranda said...

love Emma Stone! and that nail color...so pretty! i have never heard of those cheetos before but they sound yummy! love spicy and cheesy :)

Elle Sees said...

I'm looking forward to my brother's wedding

KG said...

Jamaica ;(((((
Let's go soon please.
And I love you and would comment on all the shizz you posted but I'll text you because I'm being lazy.

Cherie said...

Congrats on 30 followers! :)

I love Emma Stone too! Though I'm pretty sure anyone who doesn't like her is crazy.

I loved Little Women back in the day.. I totally wouldn't mind rereading that at some point!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger