Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge: Day Four


I am loving this challenge, yesterday I got to see so many decorations and new blogs! 

Todays Post: Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials 

I love ABC Family's 25 days of Christmas, I bookmark the schedule online and try to catch as many as I can. Since I am cable-less this year I will probably have to watch everything a day or so later. I am just a big fan of all the cute movies they come out with every year. 


I do have to watch these every year


Source: amazon.com via Monica on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Monica on Pinterest


Source: tvtropes.org via Monica on Pinterest




This movie I can watch any time of year but I do love to see during the Holidays...



Source: amazon.com via Monica on Pinterest


Source: amazon.com via Monica on Pinterest



Source: amazon.com via Monica on Pinterest


Source: amazon.com via Monica on Pinterest


I am sure there are plenty more. What are your favorite Holiday movies??



3 comments

Victoria said...

love this list :) a christmas story is the best.

LC said...

Visiting from A Complete Waste of Makeup! Great list!!

Vanessa said...

How could I forget Miracle on 34th Street?! So cute! & Little Women? A classic!!! I love 25 days of Christmas! I try to DVR all the good movies and then watch them on the weekends when I have a chance, it helps get me in the Christmas mood!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger