Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge: Day Nine


Today's Topic: 2012 Resolutions/Goals

I hadn't actually thought about this just yet but I guess its time to face it!

1. Exercise more, try more fitness classes and enjoy it! 

2. Learn how to decorate and work with fondant so I can make all my baked goodies pretty 

3. complete a whole year in school for the first time in years 
4. Spend more time doing things with my friends that don't involve a club till 5am(hard to do)
5. Spend more time with my family 
6. Redesign/work on my blog and get/meet more followers/bloggers
7. Run a half marathon (Preferably the Chicago Rock & Roll Half) 


And I do hope to get some things crossed off my 30 before 30 list! 

What are your goals/resolutions for 2012? 

6 comments

Breanna said...

haha I totally agree with you on your whole list!

Especially the 30 before 30.. maybe it'll get accomplished. who knows!

Mia Maree said...

I think you'll have a ton of fun learning to decorate with fondant!

Celeste said...

Yay for fitness, I got really into the Gym shortly after my 25th birthday and its one of the most rewarding things I have ever done!

Samantha said...

These are great!!! and hey, there's nothing wrong with clubbing it up!lol. you only live once!
I want to work on my blog/meeting people too!

Shellsea said...

I would love to try crossfit and I want to run a half marathon too! We're on the same page.

krys said...

rock and roll chicago marathon looks so fun!!
you should try the crossfit endurance program to train for it :)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger