Thursday, December 8, 2011

Its Ok Thursday!


I haven't done this in a few weeks and it is definitely about that time! 

Its Ok....
-That I have spent hours upon hours looking and commenting on blogs in the last week
-That every time I log onto blogger and find I have a new follower I do a little happy dance
-To have only gotten 3 Christmas presents done and that is because they were bought online 
-To have dressed up today and feel so sexy that I have been making eyes at every guy that passes(need to control these hormones)
-To be a little sad that the Holiday Blog challenge is ending 
-That I was sweating like a cow doing my Zumba dvd last night...I'm slacking lately
-To have a folder full of recipes I printed out that I want to make before or for Christmas
-That I have been missing The Boy like crazy the last week, its been 2 months but its finally hitting me hard 
-To get stressed when I don't keep up with my Twitter(You should follow me if you don't already @MoniLove99 )

Thats all for now folks! Link up with Amber & Neely so I can see whats Ok this Thursday! 


5 comments

Deidre said...

It's TOTALLY ok to do a dance everytime you get a new follower! I do it too. A lot. My christmas shopping isn't going very well either.

Lauren said...

amen. online shopping is saving my slacking butt.

ms.composure said...

omg i would DIE if i could not online shop!! LoL

http://infinitelifefintess.com

http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

So...I have NO gifts if that makes you feel better and I can't remember the last time I cooked! haha! following you on twitter now! :)

Miranda said...

i always sweat like crazy when I do my zumba dvd...it's hard! :)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger