Thursday, December 29, 2011

Its Ok!



Its that time again....
almost Friday....
Its Ok Thursday! 

-That I have not slept a full night in almost a week and will probably start becoming delirious from the lack of sleep 
-To have spent hours looking at blogs over the last few days 
-That I am a little annoyed with some of my friends for being very wishy washy about the NYE party I am having(always happens) 
-That we have not planned or bought anything for the party that is happening in 2 days 
-That I have had an argument with my EX The Boy at least once a week since we broke up
-That its been almost 3 months since The Boy and I broke up and I am finally starting to get out of my funk 
-To plan to start blogging about things that happen to me but I am always too worried people I know will read about 
-That I am planning to move out and am excited but stressed at the same time
-To be excited for all those people who got engaged this past weekend while secretly hating them 
-To be so very ready for a new year to start :) 

What is Ok with you this week? Link up over at A Complete Waste of Makeup 

9 comments

just tututiny said...

What a great post. I haven't slept much myself either even though I am on school break. Time is just too precious to be spent sleeping BUT I know we will eventually crash soon ;)

Holly said...

It takes a while to get out of that post-breakup funk...I'm glad you're starting to feel better! I feel the exact same way as you about blogging about things but not sure who reads it...it worries me so I don't post as much as I want to. You could always make it private and have people request to be added to your reading list!

Happy New Years!! :)

Emily said...

Agree so much with the engagement OK... Feels like FB should be called EngagementBook in the weeks leading up to & following Christmas/New Years!

Breanna said...

haha I feel the same way you do about all the engagements :)

Hope your NYE party is a success :)
Breanna xx

Ashley said...

Its totally normal to be excited and jealous at the same time for people who have just gotten engaged. Seriously, when I get engaged it better NOT be on or around Christmas. I don't want other people stealing my thunder. Conceited much?
Also, its fine that you have fights with your ex often. I have been there done that! And everyone gets out of their funk at different times.
Also, I find it hard to also post things I think people may or may not judge me for, but I need to get out of that! New years resolution? Thanks for the comment :) I love new readers!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Hope you are able to catch up on some much-deserved sleep at some point! I hate that delirious feeling when you haven't slept in a week. And yeah, break-ups are never easy and it seems like it does take forever to get out of the funk...hang in there, girl!

Alyssa said...

I am SO ready for the new year too!

Elle Sees said...

oooh i can't stand fickle ppl. "are you coming to my dang party or not?" i wanna yell! i hope it turns out well for ya.

Miranda said...

sometimes it takes a while to get over ex's....but i am so jealous of your time looking at blogs...i am just getting caught up and i feel so behind!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger