Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge: Day Five


Todays Topic: The Idea for Christmas/NYE Festivities

This one is way hard for me since I have serious trouble putting together an outfit. I have spent hours on Pinterest finding things and then trying to replicate them at home.

Christmas: 
My family always makes a show of dressing up for the Holiday so I thought this would be great

Source: kohls.com via Kristen on Pinterest


I rarely wear shoes around the house so I would probably just pair it up with some black stockings and pretty jewelry. 

NYE: 
This year my roomie and I are having a party at home and I want to wear something pretty


I really do need to work on dressing myself! What is your ideal holiday wear???

4 comments

jillian said...

I love that bottom outfit, freakishly adorable, you need to get that!

Monica said...

@Jillian thanks! I have to make it happen!

Liv Kit @ Simply Sunshine and Daisies said...

Cute picks!

rkjalernpan said...

Love the picks. Lovee the Disney Bound site where they made outfits for all the characters ;)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger