Thursday, December 22, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


I'm so excited to receive The Versatile Blogger award from Ms. Mia Maree
Thanks so much! I am still very new to the blogging world and I recently began to really get involved and so far I have come across some amazing blogs! 

The Rules: 
1.Nominate 15 bloggers
2. Inform the bloggers of their award
3. Share 7 random things about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you 
5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post 

These are blogs I've either recently come to follow or have been for awhile and I love: 

1. Karen @ Lost to Gain 
3. Victoria @ Mine to live
4. Cherie @ Refractions
6. Christine @ A day in the Life 
7. Kristina @ Pretty Rambles
10. Faye @ Faye's Book
11. Lolita Lemon @ Lolita Lemon
12. Maria @ Sex without Borders
13. Michelle @ The Vintage Apple
14. Ashleigh @ Waking Up in Vegas 

You should check them out, they are all great! 
Now some randoms: 
1. I listen to music about 16-18 hours a day 
2. I can't sleep unless I am completely covered from head to toe 
3. I am #1 at planning things and #100 at executing them
4. I blush really easily...like ridiculously easy 
5. I buy shoes on plain impulse and never wear them
6. My favorite holiday is Halloween
7. I love purple and green together...love! 

Thanks again to Ms. Mia Maree








6 comments

Victoria said...

fun facts :)

thanks so much for the award! i am so flattered!

have a lovely holiday!

Kristina said...

Thanks Monica! I'll def work on this after the holidays. YOu are to sweet!!! :)

Christine said...

Thanks so much for nominating me! I love purple and green together as well and I also have to be covered head to toe to sleep. Thanks so much again :)

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Thanks girl! And I am the same way about sleeping covered head to toe. It's a bit strange.

Summer-Raye said...

yay congrats

Cherie said...

Thanks so much! :)

I am also a big planner with no follow through.

I've never thought of purple and green together, but I bet the right shades would look awesome!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger