Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Its a new year baby!

Happy New Year!!!! 

I hope everyone had a great time this past weekend however you brought the new year in. My roomie and I decided to throw a party and it was a blast! I am so happy that we did decide to do it and I think after such a success we might start throwing parties more often. Who doesn't love a themed party anyway?? 
The hardest part of throwing a party is flakey people. I had plenty of wishy washy RSVP's and then last minute excuses and I tried my best not to let them get me down. In the end I spent the night with some amazing friends that wanted to be there and I can't have asked for a better time. 
I thought I took more pictures but I guess I was really just posing for more of them! I will add more when my friends post them up! 

Party Treats: 
will add these to the recipes page
Champagne Cupcakes & Oreo Truffles

Passionfruit/Strawberry Jello Shots
Party Pictures: 
I have no clue why most of my pictures were taken in the kitchen... but they were. 
One full body a must 
G & The Owner 
The Redhead(who doesn't look so red in this picture)




So my funny story for the night there had to be one  is that I didn't set my countdown on my phone correctly so we were rushing to get everyone champagne and at 30 seconds till were standing around waiting to countdown and one of my roommates announces that it was already midnight. We all started laughing cheering and celebrating but for the rest of the night I got plenty of shit for messing up the countdown. It wouldn't be me if something funny didn't happen! 

I can't wait to read about everyones evening and plans for 2012! 

No comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger