Thursday, January 19, 2012

Its Ok!



Its Ok Thursdays



Woooo! Its almost Friday! Its that time again for 
Its Ok Thursday! 

Its Ok....

-That I am disappointed that Cboy isn't here yet and I was really hoping to see him 
-That I had to buy a brand new laptop on Tuesday because my online classes started and my laptop gave up on its life last week
-That even though class has barely started I am already so frazzled 
-To have given up an evening doing homework and relaxing to sit in a car and listen to my cousins problems for 3 hours last night
-That I am going to the movies with my EX this weekend...I know I know I shouldn't do it 
-To want to sit on my couch tonight w/some ice cream, and a boatload of lactaid pills and catch up on all my shows
-To wish I could fly to NY and give K the biggest hug ever and help her feel better 
-That it is a serious #firstworldproblem that I almost cried when my savings plummeted after I bought that laptop. 
-To have gotten so many ideas from Pinterest and have not started any! 

Ook that is all for today! 
Link up w/Neely & Amber over at A Complete Waste of Makeup





6 comments

Breanna said...

I know I just started school, and i'm already going crazy! Good luck with your semester!

Alyssa said...

I think I actually did cry after I paid for my first semester at college. And I'll probably cry a hundred more times about college tuition in the next few years haha!

Meg {henninglove} said...

good luck with your semester!!

Heather said...

Ice cream and shows sounds like a winner to me!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

Hope your new computer is fabulous... even if it did make your savings dip! And ice cream and tv sounds amazing to end the week :) Just started following you!

KG said...

I wish you could've/could fly here for that hug too!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger