Thursday, January 26, 2012

Its Ok!



Its Ok Thursdays


Its almost Friday people!! 

Its Ok Thursday! 

Its Ok: 

-That I have had a ridiculously drama filled week
-To have had a bad day yesterday and taken it out on the wrong person...apologies were given
-That I went to bed at 9pm last night to avoid being mean to anyone else 
-To be so excited about the books you got from the blog book swap that you've almost finished reading one instead of doing homework
-To be super overwhelmed being back in school again
-To be very excited for Valentine's Day swap since I never do anything for Valentine's Day
-That I want to run a half marathon in April and have not run in almost 2 months(EEEKK!!) 
-That I am afraid to make any travel plans for 2012 since I really want to save all my pennies for the move 
-To have spent hours on Pinterest looking at home decor and for some reason wedding stuff in the last few days
-That I am so ready for the weekend and hope to spend it exactly like I did the last(minus the drama)
-To be very excited for the changes coming to my blog  


What's Ok with you today?! 
Link up w/ Amber & Neely 






8 comments

Breanna said...

I feel you on being overwhelmed with school! 18 hours will be the death of me!

KG said...

It's OK that I'm flipping excited to come visit you wherever you move!

Miranda said...

i'm excited for the Valentines Day swap as well - especially since my husband doesn't believe/hates V-day. I'm excited to see what changes you have coming to the blog! :) have a great day!

Courtney Johnson said...

reading a good book is always > homework.

Alyssa said...

Bedtime can't come soon enough for me when I have bad days! I love being alone when I'm in a bad mood!

Bethany said...

Going to bed early fixes everything :) Have a great weekend!

Kiley said...

i hope your week gets better and less drama-filled!!! :)

Sarah Fitness said...

Sorry about all the drama! May you have a relaxing, drama-free weekend!

(P.S. I ran 3 half marathons in 2011... and have barely run at all this month. I'll cheer for you if you cheer for me, ok? :-))

Sarah

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger