Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!




I've seen this one around a lot and since I spend a ridiculous amount of time on Pinterest I thought I would join in today! 

Lets be real I spend most of my time on Pinterest looking up recipes: 












Source: travelet.com via SK on Pinterest


I think I saw this one on someone's blog once too....

Source: houzz.com via Jean on Pinterest


Just for man candy sake....

Source: google.com via Kristy on Pinterest


What do you love on Pinterest?? Link up over at The Vintage Apple! 



3 comments

Leah said...

Yum, the first two recipes look so good! I like the travel destination pin too.

Ashlyn said...

great pins! love that blue coat :]
& the food looks yummy

xoxo
ashlyn

cute dress. love polka dots!

xoxo
ashlyn
My Unrehearsed Life

Ginny said...

oh those bookshelves are calling out to me! I would love to live in that room.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger