WARNING! If you find yourself easily offended or tend to judge people on some of their stupid decisions I suggest you don't read this post.
So I follow this person on Twitter @ThatsnotokNY and sometimes they really make me laugh. Since I had one of those weekends where I was dealing with nothing but ridiculous I thought I would share some things that are not OK.
Things that are NOT OK:
1. Blaming the "other" girl for your ruined relationship and cheating boyfriend.
-Lets be honest, if he was happy he wouldn't cheat, no one is forcing him to do it.
2. Texting, calling or Facebook messaging said "other" girl every time you get drunk and down on your life.
-Seriously. We aren't 16, grow up, man up and find a better way to solve this problem.
3. Being classless and having your brother stalk said "other" girl at work, calling her phone and creeping by her desk.
-Really. I mean this is kind of ridiculous. When he gets fired don't be mad at anyone but yourself.
4. Cheating on your girlfriend and telling the "other" girl how wonderful she is and how much you can't stand your girlfriend while pretending things are good at home.
-It happens but really lets not and say we did
5. Cheating on your significant other and then not understanding when they do the same thing to you. Clearly your relationship is fucked 3 ways from Sunday buddy.
-I don't even really need to comment on that.
6. Asking the "other" girl to be the bigger person and ignore those calls, texts and Facebook messages after you put her through some really bad shit to begin with.
7. Lying so much to so many people that a person can't even tell when you serious and when you are bullshitting them.
I could probably go on forever but I will give you guys a little explanation.
I told you guys all about The Boy and our failed relationship, I told you about my two dates since that relationship ended but I didn't tell you guys about this person that I may or may not have a "friendship" with who has a girlfriend. Now I know everything I said up there is not ok but its also NOT OK for me to have gotten involved with a guy with a girlfriend. But I did and so here I am some time later dealing with the effects of it.
It was supposed to be fun, I honestly don't even know how it started since we were definitely just friends and it wasn't going that way. It did and she found out and she has since been acting like the ridiculous child. I have been cheated on before. I know what it feels like and I also know that that some people are just assholes who cheat and some people cheat because their relationship is shitty and they aren't getting what they need at home. Whichever of the two it was that led him to the situation with me is insignificant to me. What matters to me is that she decided I am to blame. That makes no sense. If you are unhappy with him for cheating there is a solution. Leave. If you want to make it work then you both have to actually want to make it work. Clearly that is not the case since he never stopped seeing me. If you keep catching him and things are not changing then you are just being ridiculous. In all honesty had she approached me with some civility and simply asked me what was going on from the beginning I might have told her everything and let him deal with it. But since her first contact with me was a Facebook message talking shit well...I just decided she didn't deserve a response or any respect either.
So now its sometime later and she has committed all of the infractions stated above and has taken to stalking my blog as a means of checking up on her boyfriend. So because she has done that and managed to ruin my weekend I decided it was time to share with everyone.
So that is what I did, I borrowed another girls boyfriend and well look how it bit me in the ass. Who knows what will happen now but I am not going to be nice about it anymore. If either her or her brother bother me again it's going to get nasty.