Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yuck!!!




Well hello everyone...I wish I had some fun things to say today but I've spent the two days in bed sick. Yesterday morning I got up for work and On my way to work I started feeling dizzy, sweating like crazy and puking. Still have no clue what happened but I turned back and got right back into bed. Couldn't hold anything down yesterday except some broth and today I've managed some more broth.

I'm exhausted, hungry, tired and sick of laying in bed....so that's my post for today...

5 comments

Breanna said...

Hope you get to feeling better :)

KG said...

Maybe a this is a better diet that medifast! Feel better Mo.

Healthy Branscoms said...

Hope you feel better! Love your blog! :) I became a follower! :)

Kristina said...

I feel your pain. I got so sick on NYE and can't kick it. I feel even worse today, a week later. I think its bronchitis or something. I hope your feeling better. I'd take what I have over puking. Poor girl. Fresh ginger in your tea will help the nausea!

Nicole said...

Cute blog you have. Feel better. I am not feeling to well myself :/

Check out mines
http://nmephotoblog.blogspot.com/

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger