Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ooh yea its here..... I personally don't recall the last time I actually celebrated Valentine's Day. My post last year Chocolates & Heartbreak pretty sums up my whole idea of it all.  
Anywho, I hope you all have a great day whether its with a boyfriend, husband, lover, best friend, or even if you decide to chill out on your own. If you are single show yourself some love and go out with a friend and enjoy the day together.  
I sent my bestie A a little something I think she will love...I can't say what because I know she reads this! Tomorrow I will be going out to dinner and to see The Vow with my cousin to celebrate. We would have done it today but I was asked to go to the Bulls game tonight. We'll cover that another day when I tell you guys how I really feel about sports! 


Till then.....







Ooh and if someone could please wrap this up in a bow and don't forget to throw the chocolate in with him I would be oh so thankful!! 


3 comments

P!nky said...

Great mindset when it comes to Valentine's day. I've had my share of 'single awareness' days and found my family and girlfriends were really all the love I needed then.

I hope you have a sparkly fun day! let us know what you think of the vow, I haven't seen it yet! Have fun at the Bulls game!

ps.com if i find that guy i'll send him your way ;)!

xoxo

Laura said...

You might have to fight me for him! Happy Valentine's Day!

Victoria said...

i just celebrate my family since there is no guy in my life now :)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger