Thursday, February 2, 2012

Its Ok!


Its Ok Thursdays


Oh yes!! Its almost Friday!!! 

Its Ok...

-That I have had some of the cutest "text" conversations this week(they would make a lot of people gag)
-To be sad to not be participating in the Valentine's Day blog challenge but really not like Vday that much
-To wish I could see Cboy again asap! 
-To wish I was going to JA with K right now...even though I don't really want to go to JA right now
-That I have been in a fantastic mood this week
-To do all your homework in one night so you don't have to do it over the weekend
-To be so happy that you can download your textbook onto your Nook that you have told everyone about it( a lot) 
-That I have no certain plans for this weekend and I love it 
-To be so excited for the weather to go above 40 so I can wear dresses w/out freezing 
-That I finally started running again and my whole body is sore 
-To have sent out my Valentine's day blog swap gift a day late because I was looking for one last thing to put in it
-That I have painted over my nails twice this week in an effort to avoid removing/repainting my nails

I think that is all for now! What is ok with you today? 

8 comments

Vicki said...

I used to do all my homework in one night too ... I wanted to be FREEEEEE :)

Sarah Fitness said...

Wow, you sound super productive! Congratulations on finishing your homework!

And I totally did that with my nails this week. In fact, I painted over the old color in the car just before leaving for work, and let them dry in the car on the way. It had to be done ;-p

Courtney Johnson said...

I am so happy to hear that your in a fantastic mood!!!

Nelson Souzza said...

Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts. Congrats for your work. If you wish to follow back that would be great I'm at http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing!

Miranda said...

i wish i was smart enough to have had done my homework so i would be free the weekend...i was the major procrastinator...we're talking Monday morning homework :) Plus jealous that now people can download their text books on nooks/ipads...i never got to use that :P yay for technology :)

lori said...

i have no plans for the weekend either and im excited to read, craft and relax! :) enjoy yours!

just tututiny said...

Stumbled upon your great blog and just wanted to leave a comment to invite you to visit my blog and enter my GIVEAWAY! Hope to see you soon =)
Just Tututiny

Brittany said...

I think all of these things are ok! I love getting things out of the way so that I could enjoy the weekend!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger