Thursday, February 9, 2012

Its Ok!

Its Ok Thursdays


Yes Its Ok means it is almost Friday!!! 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait! 

Its ok...

-That I took a whole 48 hour mental health break from my cell phone & all social media sites Sun-Tues
-That I actually had major anxiety the first 24 hours 
-That I have spent an extraordinary amount of time reading blogs the last two days 
-To learn that some men are just jerks...just because 
-To be so excited about reading Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man by Steve Harvey 
-That I wish I knew more Chicago bloggers so I could meet them
-To be very excited to be going to FL in 2 weeks 
-That I am going to start scouting out places to live while there 
-To be so very excited when I get the Birchbox email saying it has shipped
-To have stress baked twice in the last week(brownies & oatmeal choco chip cookies)
-To be over the moon that K is back from JA, I needed her bad this weekend
-That I finally got my ass back in the gym and running and I didn't die 
-To have stopped taking a certain medication in hopes of getting my body/hormones back to normal
-That I actually have a full weekend planned and I am ok with it since I haven't done much for awhile 

So glad its almost here!! What is ok with you today?! Link up w/Amber & Neely for Its Ok Thursday


3 comments

Miranda said...

i think that's awesome you took such a break from social media...it can be hard. i used to have internet on my phone and was constantly on it but had to get rid of it and i was so depressed about it for awhile and now i cant even tell and i feel more connected to the real world when i am out and about! hope you have a great thursday! :)

Courtney Johnson said...

The book 'act like a lady think like a man' is life changing...

KG said...

I missssssed you!!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger