Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Well Ladies the Bulls game last night was lots of fun! I don't know if it was actually a date or if it was just a friend asking a girl to a game because he still had the tickets. Either way I had a good time and I am definitely glad I went with him. G gave me some random facts that I should say so that I can appear to know a thing about basketball...they worked, even though he knew I had just read the text to before I said it! Slick...I am not.

Now it is Wednesday so lets get to pinning! 

google

for obvious reasons....
Source: google.com via Annie on Pinterest


1. I need to make this whole outfit happen ASAP! 
Source: polyvore.com via Monica on Pinterest


2. I can't help but love this...


3. Story of my life...
Source: luna.soup.io via Monica on Pinterest


4. My two favorites...they are the devil...
Source: tumblr.com via Adam on Pinterest


5. Pretty similar to the next tattoo I want.....


6. My favorite colors...home dreams :) 
Source: uktv.co.uk via Monica on Pinterest


7. Words to live by....
Source: google.com via Monica on Pinterest


8. The last just because I have to! 
Source: imgfave.com via Monica on Pinterest



What are you Pinning today?! 
You can find me here on Pinterest

3 comments

SimplyHeather said...

Great pins!! I love the girl scout cookie pin and totally agree. They are the devil. Idk what the ones were renamed to but back when I was a girl scout they were called caramel delights and they are so fricken amazing!!!

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Bethany said...

Number 3 is exactly the same why I feel haha :) And who can resist a picture of Jake? Hottie!

Miranda said...

LOVE those girl scout cookies! and my husband loves the Bulls...my son has the cutest Bulls t-shirt from Old Navy!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger