Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

First let me tell you all about my creeptastic ride to work this morning. I take the CTA into work for like a 20-25 minute trip...train & a bus. Anyway I get on the train and this guy comes and sits next to me with AT LEAST 10 other seats open. He sat so close that we were touching from shoulder all the way down to thigh which everyone knows is not the way its supposed to work. He threw a sweater over his lap and I scooted a little bit away...he scooted closer. At this point I am by the window and can't go anywhere and he proceeds to take his hand and rub my thigh. I stood up really quick and yelled "Are you F**king kidding me? Move out of my way" and as I squeeze in front of him to get by he grabs my ass. Unfortunately I didn't turn around and punch him I just let out a string of curse words and drew the attention of everyone in the car. I was embarrassed and really upset so I got off a stop early and had to wait for the next train. This is how my day started...dammit all! 

Ooh and now some Pinterest photos to make me feel better!!! 

google


1. Where I would like to be right now...



2. Must have outfit of the week....
Source: polyvore.com via Monica on Pinterest


3. Food love....




4. Tattoo inspiration....


5. Words....



Last but not least a Pretty Face....


What have you found while browsing Pinterest??? 
Link up over at The Vintage Apple
You can find me here 




8 comments

Sami @ The Lotus Thrives Anyway said...

awe, that is freaking horrible! I am so sorry you started your day with such a creeper! I hope your day gets better from there my dear! <3

Kristina said...

Oh my, I'm so sorry that happened to you. What a pig! Hope your ok! I kinda wished I read you punched him. He deserved it, hardcore!

Fash Boulevard said...

seriously need that outfit. perfection. fabulous post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Shoemint photo shoot. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Asha said...

Wow I have never heard of anyone having that happen to them on a train in real life! Talk about sexual harrassent right there! Ughh....anyway, I love your pins! :)

Miranda said...

ugh how horrible for you to go through! some people just think they can do what they want! disgusting! that pinterest dress is super cute!

Elle Sees said...

I hope tomorrow is better! At east you have some great pins to escape with!

Monica said...

Oh my Gosh! If that ever happend to me I would FREAK!! I must say you handled it very well...

Mrs. Pancakes said...

oooh i need a vacation after seeing that villa!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger