Thursday, March 1, 2012

Its Ok!

Its Ok Thursdays


So glad its already Thursday! One more day...one more day!! 

Its Ok...

-To see something on someone's FB that makes you want to scream & to proceed to slam things and curse for a good 5 minutes (s**t happens) 
-That I have 3 assignments due today and I have not started any of them
-To have just gotten back from a vacation and already be ready to go on another FAST
-That I am always months behind on new music and need to listen to the radio more 
-To think I am ready to give up on dating and be single & a cat lady 
-That I am not a talk on the phone kinda person
-To wish I was not so unmotivated this week
-That I miss my family like crazy! I haven't seen them in almost 2 weeks
-That I get my butt kicked in Words w/Friends ALL THE TIME I swear I know a lot of words! 
-That I am very excited for the premiere of GCB 
-To end this list now because it can only get negative from here....


Whats ok with you this week? 




10 comments

Lauren @ A modern day wife's journey said...

I rarely win Words with friends either grrr :-)

Micah said...

I am with you on the FB point and the single thing. Seriously. I love my alone time ... someone's going to have to be pretty awesome to convince me to give some of it up. So far, all I've met are douchebags. Not too inspiring.

Ashley said...

I always put off work and blog when I know I shouldnt be! I'm pretty bad at words with friends too. You could prob beat me!

Sami @ The Lotus Thrives Anyway said...

Ugh I hate talking on the phone. It is my least favorite activity!

Monica said...

I liten to nothing but my I-Pod so Yes I understand the getting behind on the updated music! That's where my kids come in handy. lol Words With Friends. I have recently figured out how to CHEAT therefor I don't constantly loose every single game!! Want in on my seceret? Use your phone to goggle words with q,x,y ect.. It actually works.. :>)

Courtney Johnson said...

I hate talking on the phone...
Text me or send an email will get faster results then calling me.

Miranda said...

Haha love that we both don't win at WWF (ok i don't love it but at least i'm not alone!) I was the same way in college....total procrastinator! and I'm excited for GCB too!

Bethany said...

I feel the same way when I cannot see my fam for a couple weeks! Good luck with all of your work :)

Laura said...

No No No You are too cute to be a cat lady!

KG said...

Oh Mo. SMSB is a retard, number 1 and isn't worth even 5 minutes of shit slamming...although I'm sure it felt cathartic.

You're going to have to get used to missing your fam.

As you know, I, too, hate the phone. I'm actually about to text you right now about what I did last night relating to that.

GCB is already set to record on my TV. This is why I love you.

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger