Thursday, March 8, 2012

Its Ok!

Its Ok Thursdays


Ooh so happy that it is almost Friday can it please please get here faster!! 

Its Ok...

-That I was flirting my ass off with the hot nurse assistant guy at the doctors office last night
-To hope I feel better by tomorrow so I can go out on a date
-That I am exhausted and will probably have to see another doctor about getting some sleeping pills again
-That I realized half my wardrobe is grey..(when did that happen?!)
-To have done all my homework last night just so that I could catch up on my shows this weekend
-To have discovered birthday cake Oreos on someones blog and am now in love :) 
-That I want to go shopping so badly for any and everything but I am on such a strict budget
-That I am excited to send out my swap gifts for the 3:14 and Sweets Swap
-That today is a Britney Spears Pandora station kinda day
-To be over the moon and jumping around like a kid excited that I have 52 followers!!!! (Welcome to my crazy show guys!!) 
-That even though I am trying to be patient I really wish my new blog layout was done already 

OOk thats enough! Whats Ok with you this week?
Link up over at A Complete Waste of Makeup


6 comments

Lauren said...

Yay excited for you to get the 3.14swap goodies :-)

Annabelle said...

I'm glad were Sweets Swap Partners!

lori said...

haha i love the first one.. hope you get to feeling better so you can enjoy the weekend!

Monica said...

70% of my wardrobe is Black! That is by far my favorite color. I hear you on the budget thing. It totally SUCKS!!

Chris said...

Hi Monica, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Miranda said...

the Birthday Cake Oreos are awesome! and my wardrobe is 3/4th gray...i'm obsessed...its good for accessorizing :) I am getting my blog design too and i can't wait! i'm so impatient! have a great rest of the weekend!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger