Thursday, March 15, 2012

Its Ok!

Its Ok Thursdays



So happy that it's almost Friday!

Its Ok...

-To be sick and tired of being sick and tired..I'm so over taking medication & hospital visits
-That I had half-days all week and the weather was fantastic...even if I did just go home to nap(at least the window was open) 
-To want to be better by Saturday so I can go out for my cousin's bday and shake my booty
-To have started to calm down a bit about the move
-That I am too nice and let Cboy start talking to me again even after the stupidity(at least I know better now...maybe
-To be sooo soo excited to have seen the draft of my new blog design CAN NOT WAIT! 
-That I am slightly obsessed with Draw Something
-To have like 10 games going on it
-To have decided that I will try my best to spend all my free time with my family & friends 
-That the countdown I posted on here sometimes makes me a little nervous 
-That the office supply company has a ton of Rachel Ray stuff for free when you order so I've been stocking up(I love the orange!) 
-That I tried a cute little crafty thing for the Sweets Swap and I can't wait to share it next week! 

That's all I have for now! 
What's ok with you today? 


6 comments

Asha said...

I am completely obsessed with Draw Something! What is your username?

Can't wait to see your new blog design! :)

Samantha said...

OMG I too am ADDICTED to Draw Something! It annoys the crap out of my husband, lol. Hope you are feeling better, being sick is no Bueno!

Monica said...

I just downloaded Draw Something and I am totally hooked! I love it! Hope you feel better for your Cousins B-Day party!

Lauren said...

Can't wait to see your new design!

Miranda said...

pretty sure i am playing 20 people on Draw something (some of them random!) and one of them you :) hope you have fun Saturday! :)

Laura said...

Feel better Monica!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger