Thursday, March 22, 2012

Its Ok!

Its Ok Thursdays



So glad that the weekend is almost here!! 

Its Ok....

-To have had a minor breakdown twice this week...

-That I absolutely love this weather we have been getting but really this is supposed to happen gradually

-To be extremely nervous about my first Skype interview with a Chinese company Tuesday(too soon to be nervous?) 

-To be soooo excited about my new design that I text all my friends telling them to check it out last night
-To know I have yoga tonight and already be a little whiney

-That I complain about how I need to get back in shape and then go eat fatty Puerto rican food and bake brownies w/A  

-To be over the moon excited about dinner tomorrow with all my favorite girls 

-That sometimes being a girl sucks...and I know you all know what I mean

-That I am a nervous about getting a car because I haven't driven more than a few times a year for the last 3 years! 

-To have spent a ridiculous amount of time on blogs & Pinterest this week


What is ok with you this week?! 

7 comments

Shia said...

Don't be nervous...you will ROCK it!

♥ Shia

Courtney*Cakes said...

I have also spent way too much time on blogs and pinterest, while at work.... :(

Loving the new layout!!!!

Established: 2008 said...

The new layout is adorable! Good luck on your interview.

Lauren said...

Def don't be nervous you will do great :-)

Mia Maree said...

Your new design is gorgeous Monica!

Monica said...

OMG!!! Your Blog is BEAUTIFUL!!! I absolutely love it! I almost thought I had the wrong blog! lol. Don't be stressed about your interview you are going to do great! If you show them only half of the wonderful personality you have you will still get the Job! Good luck chica!!

Shia said...

Check out my blog on Saturday...I gave you a blog award...YAY!

Hope you have a great weekend!

♥ Shia

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger