Thursday, March 29, 2012

Its Ok!

Its Ok Thursdays


I am so happy and stressed that it is almost Friday! 

Its Ok...

-That I am supposed to move out of my place this Saturday and haven't packed much of anything
-To hate packing 
-To plan to go out Saturday night even though I know I will be running around all weekend
-To have driven to work twice this week so I can run errands w/out waiting for a bus
-To still not like driving after 3 years without a car
-To be checking my email like a madwoman to see if I get the job in China
-To have had a conversation with The Boy that made lead to working things out 
-To love my closest friends for being judgement free when I need them to be 
-To also be a little tired of certain "friends" who are always always negative
-To not want to pick up the phone or answer those texts when its only going to lead to a depressing conversation 
-That I have not done any homework for this new class yet and its all due today!! AHHHH! 
-To spend hours looking at teaching jobs in China
-To be confused about how the blog button thing works(I thought you just put up the ones of blogs you like but it seems that is not the case haha) 
-That is it almost Friday!!! 


What is ok with you this week? 
Link up here 





12 comments

Micah said...

I get tired of negative friends too. I get that everyone has a bad day/week or whatever, but enough is enough.

Also, I hate moving. Every part of it. Except the part of being in a new place. That's fun. But the process of getting there is not.

Have a good weekend!

Asha said...

I really hope you get the job in China!!! And I hate driving too...I would much rather be driven around, ha! By the way, on the topic of blog buttons I would love to exchange buttons with you :) let me know!

Annabelle said...

Moving is a drag! I don't get the whole button thing either. I just grab a button and post them on my blog. Everyone wins that way. Good luck getting a job in China! That would be so fun! Thanks for the well wishes!

Amanda Nicole said...

Not picking up the phone when you know it's going to upset you is totally okay!
And I hate driving as well! I only enjoyed it right when I got my license at 16.. then it got really old after a few months.

Samantha said...

I don't think there is a person in the world that likes packing! haha. And true friends are always judgement free, the rest of them aren't worth the stress! Great post!!

Meghan said...

Teaching jobs in China??? That is AMAZING! Good luck!

The Millers said...

I love that I stumbled upon your blog. It's so great! Good lick moving. Xo

Jamie said...

To teach in China would be amazing. Crossing my fingers for you!

KG said...

I'm sorry for being so negative lately, but that's kinda my schtick!

Yay China! I'm ready to visit you already. Bags packed.

Shia said...

Hmmm I thought that was how the blog button thing worked as well??

♥ Shia

Monica said...

China?? Wow that would be awesome! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you girl!

Laura said...

good luck with the move!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger