Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting...

So it seems I may have severely upset my stomach this past weekend. I am in a lot of pain and finally broke down and decided I need to see a doctor. I hate taking medications and avoid doctors & hospitals like the plague but, of course, I can't avoid it now. I hope it's something easy and treatable like the last time! 

OOh and did any of you get to watch the premiere of GCB? Ohhh I am in love with the show already!! I can't wait for the next episode! 

On a happy note.....


1. I love everything about this outfit

2. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong state....

3. I NEED to find these...no seriously I do...
Source: tumblr.com via Lydia on Pinterest

4. Yes please....

5. Home dreams...


and of course.....a Pretty face! 
Source: google.com via Nicole on Pinterest



6 comments

Lauren said...

Love your pins hope you feel better :-)

Monica said...

Hope everything works out ok at the Doctors and you feel better soon!

ashlyn williams said...

nutella is the absolute best! yummmm.

happy wednesday
xx :: ashlyn

let it be beautiful

Breanna Hohenstein said...

Hope you get to feeling better! I love these pins!

Jamie said...

Yum. Nutella!

Kristina said...

You had me at Nutella on the go. YUMMMM

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger