Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting

A little note before we begin. My interview last night went great! I was so excited and nervous but I just talked and joked with the guy. I think I definitely let him see my personality and I know that I am more than qualified for the job! So hopefully I will have some good news for you all soon! And now.....

I have been a pinning fool this week, here are some of my favorites! 



I need to have this dress...must...now! 
Source: i.imgur.com via Monica on Pinterest



Words....




Source: someecards.com via Anne on Pinterest


Love this...



Ummmm hell yes!! 




and a pretty face for all of us! 




What are you pinning this week??? 
Link up over at The Vintage Apple 







7 comments

Micah said...

That garter tattoo is a great idea. It would look horrible on me, but I still like it :)

Kristina said...

I love the ecards. I'd like to add Nutella to the first one lol! Those crab cake pancakes look fantastic. They remind me of Maryland yummy

Lauren said...

Those e cards are the best & that food is making me so hungry haha :-)

Lauren said...

Ps- check out my new sponsor tab maybe we can button swap?

Bethany said...

That dress with the big belt is gorgeous! It would be perfect for spring :)

Erin O'Riordan said...

Hello, man candy!

I like that garter tattoo, too. Cute idea.

Monika said...

ohhhhhh like this tatoo! :)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger