Thursday, March 22, 2012

Some Changes!

You may have noticed there are some fun new changes around here!! I finally got the new blog design I wanted forever!! I am so very excited and if you are thinking of making changes please do check out Jenn @ Munchin Land Designs...as you can see she does amazing work!!





Since we are talking about new things I just want to put it out there that you can find me on other social media sites too!

-I tweet when I have time or something clever to say and love to try and keep up with new people!
Twitter: MoniLove99

-I spend insane amounts of time on the computer and on my Iphone Pinning things

I also just want to say a HUGE HUGE thank you to all my old & new followers, to all the great people who keep up with me and comment. Those of you who offer advice, criticism, or just laugh at my nonsense...seriously....






2 comments

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh I looove your new layout design looks awesome! :-)

Annabelle said...

Love the new layout! I can't believe I'm behind! Sorry girl! Oh, the Garrett's popcorn..THEBOMB.COM!!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger