Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweet Swap Reveal!!


 Spring Sweets Swap



I was so excited to join another swap. They are lots of fun and a great way to find a new blog. 

I was partnered up with Annabelle @ The Carolina Country Girl 
her blog is lots of fun so go check it out..NOW! 

Here are the goodies she sent me: 



So yummies!! Unfortunately the handle on that adorable plate she sent  broke but I found enough pieces to glue it back on! Can't wait to change out the ribbon to something purple! Ha! 

So excited to have been partnered with her and my roomie & I are having a great time enjoying the sweets! 

I found a cute little Peeps craft on Pinterest I had to try for this swap 



Except I decided to make a bunch of small ones! 


How adorable is this? All that time at home laying around sick paid off :) 

Check out her blog reveal: 
The Carolina Country Girl





4 comments

Lauren said...

I looove your idea so cute! :-)

Monica said...

Those treat bags are adorable! I must make them!

KG said...

Where are my s'meeps?!

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

How cute! I love the gift you got and the one you gave! They are both so creative!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger