Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday O Friday!

Couldn't be happier that it is finally Friday!! I drove to work today and there was no traffic...amazingly a blessing and a curse. I didn't want to murder anyone but I was 45 minutes early to work. We all know I am not up for working than I have to! 


Weekend plans? Yes I has them! Tonight dinner with the girls and some much needed drinks! Tomorrow morning bright and early the Bunny Rock 5K. I thought I posted about this last year but it seems I did not so here is what it looked like: 

I am excited to run it even though I have not really run more than 2 miles in the last month. Don't judge me I have been sick and then just lazy. 


Sunday! Ooh yay for Easter sunday! Church, brunch and egg hunts in store! Can't wait!!! 


Now some random stuff! If you recall a couple Fridays ago I wanted to share some of my Draw Something fun with you! Well, here we go! 



1. Clown-Umm yes that is a Clown(BTW I am terrified of clowns and this traumatized me a little bit) 
2.  Wingman-I didn't guess this one, even after I sent it to a friend for help
3. Bowling-I just thought it was fun
4. Wedding-it was cute 
5. Plant-I dont know why I picked this one but I liked it 
6. Cupcake-hehe I wanted to lick the screen! 
(again only one of those is a blogger friend so it links back to her) 

For some strange reason I didn't polish my nails at all this week though I kept reminding myself too. Makes me feel a bit naked actually. 

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, a Happy Easter and I leave you with a good weekend starting song! 








6 comments

Monika said...

Very cute New look !

Laura said...

Good luck on your run! Your blog looks great!

Bethany said...

Love me some Eric Church. Perfect song for the weekend! Good luck on your run!!!

Melissa Jo said...

I love draw something, one of the best apps ever!

Laura Darling said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Enjoy and happy Easter!

Shia said...

That bunny rock 5k looks fun!

♥ Shia

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger