Weekend plans? Yes I has them! Tonight dinner with the girls and some much needed drinks! Tomorrow morning bright and early the Bunny Rock 5K. I thought I posted about this last year but it seems I did not so here is what it looked like:
I am excited to run it even though I have not really run more than 2 miles in the last month. Don't judge me I have been sick and then just lazy.
Sunday! Ooh yay for Easter sunday! Church, brunch and egg hunts in store! Can't wait!!!
Now some random stuff! If you recall a couple Fridays ago I wanted to share some of my Draw Something fun with you! Well, here we go!
1. Clown-Umm yes that is a Clown(BTW I am terrified of clowns and this traumatized me a little bit)
2. Wingman-I didn't guess this one, even after I sent it to a friend for help
3. Bowling-I just thought it was fun
4. Wedding-it was cute
5. Plant-I dont know why I picked this one but I liked it
6. Cupcake-hehe I wanted to lick the screen!
(again only one of those is a blogger friend so it links back to her)
For some strange reason I didn't polish my nails at all this week though I kept reminding myself too. Makes me feel a bit naked actually.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, a Happy Easter and I leave you with a good weekend starting song!