Thursday, April 12, 2012

Its Ok!

What a crazy week I have been having! I know I am so off on my blogging but I promise once I get some decisions made I will blog all about it and keep you guys updated with all the steps that will lead me to China in a very short few weeks! For those of you that pray please send some my way in hopes I will make the right decisions.

and now....

Its Ok Thursdays


So glad that it is almost Friday already!! 

Its Ok....

-To be nervous but thrilled for 6 Skype interviews tonight
-To feel like you might be a pro at Skype interviews now...Hi & Bye in 10 mins tops! 
-That I have been seeing numbers and contracts in my sleep
-That this post so far has been all about China...I promise I'll quit now
-To have gotten a much needed mani/pedi during lunch yesterday
-To have smudged my toes afterwards(its too cold for sandals anyway)
-That I need to workout this week but have been way too busy 
-To love my new glasses and being able to see right again 
-To be excited for the BBQ on Saturday some of my fave girls
(K you need to be there!) 
-That I am in need of some tv and relaxation time 
-To actually miss Pinterest because I haven't had time this week 
-To be excited to catch up on blogs this weekend
(expect some random comments over the weekend)


new glasses!! 
Thats all for now!! What is ok with you this week? 






8 comments

Established: 2008 said...

Good luck on those interviews!

KG said...

Yay new glasses and China!

I want to be at the BBQ :( wish B and I could be there.

lil desiqua said...

What is a Skype interview? Do you have to get dressed up? That's pretty awesome!

Hope you find some time to unwind!(Other than BBQ night!)

Monica said...

Girl your going to end up in China one way or the other you watch! I will keep you in my Prayers!! Have a great weekend.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Good luck with your interviews!

Asha said...

OMG love the new glasses! They fit your style perfectly and a they are a double plus because they also make you look even more profesh for interviews LOL :)

Monica said...

Hey girl just a FYI I nominated you for the Liebster blog award! You are linked to my page! Have a great weekend!

Shia said...

Your glasses rock!

♥ Shia

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger