Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

I was about to do a Its Ok Thursday post but I want to change it up a bit and just share with you all some of the things I am so thankful for right now....
ThankfulThursday

-My Family- They are seriously amazing. I know I say it a ton but they have been so supportive and even though I know my mom is terrified of me moving across the world she shows me nothing but excitement and support






-The Boy...this is going to get me made fun of but I am so happy to have him back in my life. I love him and I am so glad that we worked things out. He is also being amazingly supportive knowing that it means that I will be gone for a whole year. 


-My Friends...ooh this is also another one I say all the time but I love them :) They are great and I am trying to spend as much time with them as I can before I go! 



-Opportunities! Yes seriously how many people get the opportunity to travel across the world to do something they love doing and get 8 job offers to do it? Not many! OOh and this is the town I am pretty sure I will be moving to: Zhongshan City 




-I am so thankful for blogging! I love being able to share my life with everyone and read about everyone else's lives as well. AND I love all my new blogger friends...hopefully one day I will get to see them IRL! 


-The internet...haha I had to say this one! Without the internet I would not be able to go to school online, skype and keep in touch with people! 


-Everything...I think I am just very thankful for everything today. I don't know why I woke up in such a great mood but I am just feeling so happy with my life right now. 


I think that's it for now!
What are you thankful for today? 

2 comments

Lauren said...

That city looks amazing, good for you girl! :-)

Cami said...

I love your curls - so pretty :)
Looks like you are loving and enjoying life...GOOD!!
Thanks for linking up to THankful Thursday with First Day of My Life. Hope you do next week, too :)
oxox
Happy Friday!!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger