Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Doppelganger link up!

Today is a fun link up with Raven over at A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers! A week or so ago she posted that she would do a link up about who your celebrity doppelganger might be! I have heard the same name thrown around a few times for me but I don't see it at all! Anyway...here we go! 


A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers



Here is the first pic I used(excuse the awful iphone quality) 



I don't see it obviously! But I have gotten this quite a few times over the years. I guess I should be lucky that she isn't hideous..or a man! 

Here are some other fun ones I matched up with: 
same site as above: 



Other Celebrity Doppelgangers
Vanessa Mae Matched at 73%
Vanessa Mae
73%
Kate Bosworth Matched at 73%
Kate Bosworth
73%
Shannen Doherty Matched at 73%
Shannen Doherty
73%
Angelina Jolie Matched at 71%
Angelina Jolie
71%




My Heritage: 

CelebrityPicadillo.com

Face No. 1



Match: 79%
Match: 71%
Match: 68%
Match: 68%
Match: 68%
Jennifer LopezEva LongoriaKristanna LokenUma ThurmanPrincess Diana



Juliette LewisJessica AlbaKevin SpaceyMike TysonMary Blige
Juliette Lewis
Jessica Alba
Kevin Spacey
Mike Tyson
Mary Blige




Ooh yes there are 2 men in that bottom row...so ridiculous! I don't think I look like any of them either! 

Who is your celebrity doppelganger? 


7 comments

Courtney*Cakes said...

HAHA! Seriously Mike Tyson and Kevin Spacey?!? Oh this looks like lots of fun... I may have to play along.

Lauren said...

Hahaha I am laughing so hard over Mike!! No way :-)

Jessica Renee said...

I can definitely see the Mike Tyson thing.. haha!! JK! But you know, you and Alyssa Milano do have really similar smiles!

Annabelle said...

Mike Tyson? Umm no, they got that ALL wrong!

Annabelle said...

Mike Tyson? Umm no, they got that ALL wrong!

Monica said...

I can totally see some Alyssa Milano in you! You would not believe how many of my friends say my daughter looks like her too! Nice Complement!!

Jamie said...

Mike Tyson? Goodness gracious!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger