Thursday, May 24, 2012

Currently

Thought it would be fun to do this link up again! 



current book(s): 
Fifty Shades Freed
I've had fun reading the books so far, definitely some hot stuff in there! 

current playlist: 
This varies daily but I have been mixing up the Spanish & English stuff a lot this week...first few songs...
1. Fort Minor- Remember the Name
2. Aventura- Dile Al Amor
3. Juliet Simms(The Voice) - Roxanne(cover)
4. Marc Anthony- Hasta Ayer
5. Carly Rae Jepsen- Call me maybe

current color: 
In keeping with Prom's theme color I have been looking for any and everything in Teal this past week or two. Just got this in the mail! 

current food: 
Cherries 
Yes! Soo delicious seriously...can eat them all day! 


current favorite show(s): 




current needs: 
I need to workout...and sweat and be sore...


current triumphs: 
Today is the day I give my job my two week notice. I am leaving for China in a month! 

current banes of my existence: 
Hmmm...such a long list! Haha no really I would just say that stupid people have been the bane of my existence this week. I can't take much more! 

current celebrity crush: 
Luke Bryan! 
I am seriously prepared to build a shrine and make this man's babies! J/K..not really 

current #1 blessing: 
My family & Friends...
I've said it a million times but they are all seriously amazing :)
Check out this post! Still pretty much exactly the same! 

current indulgence: 
Chocolate Covered Oreos! 
I should be dieting...I have a bday coming soon...instead i've been eating these like nuts! 

current outfit: 
Wish I was actually wearing something cute today! 
Jean Jacket, Pink tank-top & long black skirt...




current excitement: 
My younger brother graduates 8th grade tomorrow! Something I am sad and yet so excited for! He is growing up so fast! 


current mood: 
I am in a pretty good mood today, exhausted but still in a happy place! 

current favorite quote or verse: 
This is 100% accurate! 
Source: piccsy.com via Monica on Pinterest


current wishlist item: 
hmmm I would like to be here..with these ladies! 


Seems I've been thinking about this trip a lot! 



current favorite product: 
Bath & Body Works-Moonlight Path
has been a favorite for years! 


This link-up is so fun! Join over at Perfectly Imperfect! 





















5 comments

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Oh how I love cherries! That color is awesome! I haven't read Fifty Shades of Grey yet. But I'm told I need to.

http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

J and A said...

That quote is the best! Love it. And I have enjoyed those books so far too...wow. LOVE Luke Bryan. :)

Jennifer said...

Seriously what an adventure moving to China! Can't wait to read about it all!
That teal dress is beautiful!
Luke Bryan is a hottie for sure!

Thanks for linking up!

Lauren said...

50 Shades is one of the best book series I've read no doubt haha :-)

Asha said...

I love the teal dress, its gorgeous! Cherries are my fave as well and I love that ecard!

p.s. - I still don't have the nerve to start reading the 50 Shades series!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger