Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Oooh boy have I been feeling crummy the last few days. I am not sure what is going on, I may have caught a bug or something but it sucks. The good news is last night I went to dinner with some coworkers at Scoozi its a yummy Italian place very close to work and the food was delicious as always! Ran into an old HS friend who works there and he gave our table a free piece of cake that I couldn't eat(lactose intolerance issues). Aside from feeling like I might puke on myself 75% of the last two days it was fun. now for some Pinterest fun! 


Yes please.....


Love these....
Source: theberry.com via Lee on Pinterest





Take me here ASAP....
Source: pinerly.com via Shelby on Pinterest







Why Hello Mister....





2 comments

Nichole said...

That dress is soooo cute

Jamie said...

Ilove those shoes!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger