Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Friday!

First I finally painted my nails this week and love love the color so I must share: 

The Nail Files



Orly
Gumdrop


I absolutely loved the color and it matches my new watch! 
did I tell you about my watch?? 
The Boy got me a pretty one for my bday: 

I have no idea where how much or where to find it just that it is Michael Kors(don't want to know either)

-I have had a very busy week! Running around getting crap done and finishing up my last week of work! I went out for dinner w/coworkers Weds and then went out for drinks w/the coworkers last night...ROUGH night! haha I am exhausted today! 

-I head to Florida tomorrow right after my nephew's birthday party to see the other side of the fam! 

I hope you all have a great weekend! I will try to post while I am on my little mini vaca!! 





10 comments

Lauren said...

Cute polish and love your new watch :-)

jennie said...

Love the colour! And what a great watch! Happy belated birthday!

jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micah said...

I love that nail color. It would go perfectly with my jewelry this weekend. :)

Have a good weekend!

Courtney*Cakes said...

You are one lucky girl if he's buying Michael Kors!!! :)

Love the polish!

Shia said...

Super cute watch!! You'll be in my neck of the woods ... where in Florida are you off to?

Happy Friday and have a fun & safe trip!!

♥ Shia

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

Cute color and cute name :)

Laura said...

LOVE that color!

tara said...

LOVE that color! have a great weekend!

Kristina said...

So sorry I missed wishing you a happy birthday earlier but HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I hope you had an amazing time! Awesome watch! He has great taste, obviously, he likes you:)

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger