Wednesday, June 20, 2012

From Abu Dhabi airport....

So I made it through my first overseas flight...it's official I am not a virgin to the real traveling now. The flight was pretty good,the lady that did my mani/pedi before I left recommended I sleep on the schedule of the hours of my destination so I tried my best to stay up for most of the 12 hour flight. I did succeed and only had a few timed 30 min naps so I wouldn't lose sanity. Unfortunately I should be sleeping right now as its almost 1am here but I am wide awake in the airport cafe area eating and looking at blogs! I have some pics to share with you guys and a quick explanation about this little buddy of mine...




This is Bam Bam, he was a gift from my bff A and he will be taking lots of adventures with me. It's kind of my way of keeping her close by and on this year long trip with me. So I think I will dedicate a few posts here and there to keep you posted on what is going on in his life. I might find him a stuffed camel girlfriend here(they have some adorable pink ones!!)
Ok so now the pictures I promised and I am going to find a spot and try to nap before I start hallucinating!


My mom snapped this right before I went through security...lots of crying and sniffling involved


Boarded and ready to go!


Thank you seatguru got a great seat!


My face is still swollen from the crying


Airplane food


Abu Dhabi airport


First FaceTime session w/The Boy





Thats all I have for you all for now...it was too late when I arrived to explore Abu Dhabi alone so I will have to make a trip back :) hope you all have a great day!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Airport Rd,Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates

2 comments

Jessica Renee said...

I am so amazed by you! I could never do what you're doing, moving to another country. It is seriously the coolest thing. Keep us all updated on what's going on, good luck!! Hope you're having a blast!

Miranda said...

what an adventure! i understand the major crying before boarding...I only went to Germany for a semester and cried like crazy!!! good luck to you! can't wait to hear more!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger