Thursday, June 14, 2012

Its Ok!

I haven't done one of these in a while! I have been crazy crazy busy the last few weeks prepping for this move...


Its Ok Thursdays



Its Ok....

-To gripe about how much you hate your job and then after you quit miss it....(almost 4 years how could I not?) 
-To have a To-Do list a mile long and keep making new ones instead of just adding to the one
-To have a to-do list for every one of the last 5 days in Chicago
-To have 5 days left in Chicago
-To have a minor freak out when I type that
-To have an irrational fear of water creatures that impacts my ability to enjoy myself on vacations(post on this later) 
-That I find myself having moments where I tear up because I realize I will miss my family & friends & The Boy like crazy
-To be so very excited for dinner w/the group tonight
-To miss The Boy like we haven't seen each other in ages(I have missed missing him if that makes any sense?!) 
-To love all my blogger friends encouraging words about my move I really can't wait to share it with you all! 
-To be excited & terrified & nervous & thrilled...and a whole lot of other adjectives
-To not be excited for the 3 government offices I have to visit today all before 3pm! 

OOkie ook! that's enough for now! What is ok with you today? 
Quit note! I would love to have some guest bloggers for a few days next week! If your interested send me a message! 
Ooh and HELLO it is ALMOST Friday!! 


No comments

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger