Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I haven't done this in like 3 weeks!!! 


I need everything in this picture...asap! 
Source: polyvore.com via Monica on Pinterest





I am so excited to watch the old seasons! 
Source: google.com via Monica on Pinterest


Very soon I will make home in this country! 



Ohhh you know I will own this...
Source: etsy.com via Monica on Pinterest



What is a Pinterest post w/out food? 



and of course....a Pretty face! 



What are you pinning this week?! 

Check out my boards here! 

5 comments

Life With Lauren said...

Great pins love the last 2 :)

Jessica Renee said...

I think it is so freaking cool that you're gonna live in Thailand!! and that garter is a MUST! haha

Ashley said...

Stopping by from OSPW. Love that outfit!!

Lauren said...

Awesome pins, I so want that outfit too :-)

Monica said...

Great Post! And EVERYTHING about that man is BEAUTIFUL....

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger