Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pictures!! Pictures!!!

I have so many pictures from the last two weeks to share with you guys!! There are a lot...

Memorial Day weekend: 







4am...our love :) 


My bestie G

my two fave boys! 
Bestie


Mexico v Bosnia Soccer game!

Yep..how Mexicans tailgate right there 

freezing our bums! 

had like 10 layers on! 
Always the only girl in the group 


Think I will save the birthday pics for another post! 
I have been snapping pics like a crazy girl trying to make sure I get some great ones to take with me for my Thai apartment :) 




4 comments

Asha said...

Seedless watermelon is my FAVE and I love playing Apples to Apples...best family game ever LOL

Have a great day! :)

Jessica Renee said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun lately!! I looove how he gave you his shoes and walked in socks. haha! True love ;)

Monica said...

Great Pictures Girl! Looks like you were having a blast!

Meg {henninglove} said...

that watermelon is my favorite photo!! love that fruit actually i probably love it a little too much. and man even in the rain tailgaters don't stop!

With Curls & Cocktails ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger